Last Update: 1 September 2013
Please note that this Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this Privacy Statement, the English version shall prevail.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We ensure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”).
When you visit our web site(s), we will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information (i.e. information that is about you and identifies you) from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our web site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers' computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analysing web surfers' viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a web site and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the web site. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our web sites.
Collection of personal data
At times, you may be required to give your corporate data or personal data including, but not limited to, your name, title, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, postal address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, (collectively “personal data”). Refusal to provide such information may deny you of access to certain parts of our web site, or may render us unable to handle any application or request you are making, or may otherwise defeat the objectives of your visit. If you are under the age of 18, consent from your parent or guardian is required before you give us the personal data.
Use of Personal Data Collected
Specific purposes for which your personal data may be used are set out in our Personal Information Collection Statement
Retention of Personal Data
In your dealings with us and for auditing purposes, your personal data and records of your transactions will be kept and retained by us for a reasonable period. Such information will be erased from our system in accordance with our internal policy.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
Under the Ordinance, you have the right to:
1) Check whether we hold any of your personal data.
2) Access your personal data held by us.
3) Require us to correct any personal data which is inaccurate.
4) Ascertain our policies and practices established (from time to time) in relation to personal data and the types of personal data held by us.
If you want to access and/or correct the personal data that you have provided to us, or if you want to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of your personal data held by us, please contact our Customer Services in writing either by post or email at :
By post: 25/F Grandion Plaza, 932 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
By email: email@example.com
We will respond within 40 days after receiving the request. We may charge you a reasonable fee for each personal data access. However, such fee will be waived if the data access is made for the purpose of correcting your personal data.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our web site with restricted access by authorized personnel only. Our online registration process uses the SSL protocol link for data transmission so as to protect your data via encrypting it in a secure format to ensure its privacy is maintained.
2. Personal Information Collection Statement
As a customer of our company or as a visitor of our website(s) , it may be necessary for you to provide us with your personal data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product . If your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide services to you.
We shall keep your personal data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data will be in accordance with the Ordinance and this Privacy Statement.
In this Policy Statement, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
We may use and retain the personal data you provided to us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
1) Providing the Service
2) Subject to your consent, we may use your personal data for marketing the gods and/or services(restricted to: Uniform, pant, other Sport apparel, sport goods) (irrespective of whether we are remunerated for such marketing activities) relating to us. We may dispatch to you the promotional information via direct marketing telephone calls, SMS(Short Message Service), e-mail, facsimile, direct mailing etc ;
3) Processing and benefits arising out of or in connection with the Service ;
4) Analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the Service ;
5) Processing any payment instruction, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by you ;
6) Enabling the daily operation of your account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Service.
We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or overseas) your personal data to the following parties to use, disclose, process or retain your personal data for the purposes mentioned above:
1) Our agents, contractors and other service providers for the provision of products and/or services that you ordered and/or subscribed to ;
2) Banks, financial institutions and credit providers ;
3) Debt collection agencies, credit reference agencies and security agencies ;
4) Regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies and court ;
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing promotional information from us with respect to the products/services mentioned above, or do not wish us to disclose, transfer or use your personal data for the aforesaid direct marketing purposes , please write or email to our Customer Services Manager. Your unsubscribe request will take effect within 10 working days from the day on which it is received.
Address by post : Customer Services Manager
Longyong International Co Limited
25/F Grandion Plaza, 932 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org